Our Camping Trip

 Let me see what I can do for you. I know… how bout a

camping trip?
We’ve got our tent and all our gear set up. We’re sitting around the fire,
toasting marshmallows, and drinking hot cocca. It’s a full moon and the sky
is full of stars.Its a perfect night, not to hot, not to cold and no bugs.



 You smile and say ” you think that was
funny, do you?” Smiling back I shake my head yes. While holding me down you
reach for your bag and pull out a paddle saying ” I had a feeling I was gonna
need this.” My eyes widen and I playfully struggle to get away. While sitting
on me you swat the paddle on your hand three times so I can hear the sound of
wood against skin. We’re both smiling but tryin to act serious. Very quickly
you slide off me, sit on the tent floor and pull me across your lap, holding
me down with your hand. 



Now you set the paddle down
and slowly lower my pink panties. You moan in delight at the sight of my pink
behind.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Sex With Preeti

Encounter With A Big Guy In Delhi Metro

HAVING A THREESOME WITH AN INDIAN COUPLE